Renewal, transfer or initial registration for vehicles and vessels including off-road vehicle registrations
Out of state, non-resident, military or Native American registration (VIN Verification Required)
Tags, Titles & More
Change of address, tags, plates, fees… we can also assist with completing documents.
Our Overall Services
- Renewals , Transfers or Initial registration for vehicles and vessels including off-road vehicle registrations
- Out of state, non-resident, military or Native American registration (VIN Verification Required)
- Duplicate Registration ,Title and/or Tags for lost and damaged
- Gift/Family Transfers
- Remove Lien holders
- Title Reconstruction
- Vehicle Trip Permits
- Miscellaneous Originals
- Change of Address
- 24 Hour driving waiver/ Avoid late fees
- Expedite Posting Fees Transactions on “non”Original Applications
- Posting of Fees while you complete CA Motor Vehicle Requirements
- We can also assist with completing documents too.
- Clear RDF (report of deposit fee)
Pricing May Vary *
* Prices may vary depending on the work involved with each transaction. Ask about pricing on helping you with our paperwork. We accept cash, debit, all major credit cards, and Apple Pay. (Sorry, no checks please.) Note, we do charge a 3% surcharge on credit card transactions.
- Registration Renewal $30.00 plus DMV renewal fees
- Transfer of Title $70.00 plus DMV fees
- Out of State Registration and Transfer $90
- Duplicate Registration, License Plates $40
- VIN Verification $80
- Title Reconstruction $150 per hour
- Mobile VIN Verification (Call for pricing)
- Revive Salvage $80
- REMOVE Lien holder $50
What You’ll Need
- Valid driver’s license, government-issued ID or DMV ID card
- For vehicle-specific transactions, you must be the registered owner of the vehicle or be titling the vehicle in your name.
- Your DMV paperwork
- Your payment for DMV services-we accept cash, debit, and most major credit cards.
We are open from 9AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. If these hours don’t work for you, call us at 707-353-5566 and we’ll see if we can accommodate you.
We are closed on the following:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day